Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access our website for the purposes described in this page.
The application we use to obtain and analyze information from navigation is: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This application has been developed by Google, which provides the service we analysis our audience. This company may use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You know those other uses from the links.
This tool does not collect data from the first or last names of users or mailing address from which you connect. The information obtained is related for example to the number of pages visited, language, social network which publish our news, the city to which it is assigned the IP address from which users access, the number of users who visit us and recurrence frequency of visits, time of visit, the browser you use, the operator or terminal type from which the visit takes place.
We use this information to improve our site, to identify new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to provide better service to users who visit us.
To enable, learn, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do this by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
For example you can find information on how to do so for you to use as a browser:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Updated May 2017