Employment Law & Occupational Risk Prevention
MEANAGREENMAURA advises its clients on all matters related to Employment Law and ORP, such as:
- Advice on employment and occupational risk prevention issues.
- Contracting (ordinary, senior management, permanent or temporary); termination of contracts in the various forms provided for by current legislation (disciplinary, objective reasons, end of the agreed period or the purpose of the contract, at the employee’s request); modification of working conditions; functional and geographical mobility; remuneration policies; post-contractual non-competition/permanence agreements.
- Collective bargaining proceedings (collective dismissals and ERTEs).
- Workplace accidents and occupational diseases.
- Disabilities and degrees of employment impairment.
- Administrative sanctions; benefit surcharges; disabilities; claims for damages; advice/representation in Labour and Social Security Inspections and the Labour Authority.
- Harassment files.
- Labour audits.
- Reports and legal notes.
- Representation and legal defence of companies and workers: Court attendance in any type of labour matter (dismissals, claims for rights and liquidated sums, collective bargaining / conflicts, etc.) and in Mediation, Arbitration and Conciliation Units and Services, throughout Spain.