Maritime Law & Transport
Having operated in this sector for more than 60 years, MEANAGREENMAURA is a leader in all legal matters related to transport, by air, land or sea. Changes in the sector and continued globalization have fuelled the need for multidisciplinary teams that are able to assist in areas such as commercial, employment or criminal law, among others. At MEANAGREENMAURA we are proud to provide our clients with personalized solutions to their needs.
Our lawyers have acted in cases of the utmost importance during the last decades, representing, on a 24/7 basis, the interests of various players in the industry, such as shipowners, P&I Clubs, shipyards, insurers and reinsurers, banks, brokers and freight forwarders among others.
Our experience in the sector includes:
- Sale, Purchase and Financing of ships
- Ship Repairs
- Flag and Registration
- Fires, Explosions, founderings and Groundings
- Charterparties and Bills of Lading
- Environmental damage and Pollution cases
- General Average
- Towage contracts
- Maritime Salvage, derelicts and Wreck Removal
- Ship Arrests and enforcement of maritime liens / maritime claims
- Limitation of Liability